Are you eligible for in-home childcare?
To access IHC you must satisfy the Eligibility Criteria:
- Have no access to existing child care services: or
- Circumstances mean that an existing child care service cannot meet their needs:
And at least one of the following criteria also applies:
- The child has, or lives with another child who has, an illness or disability;
- The child’s guardian (or guardian’s partner) has an illness or disability that affects their ability to care for the child;
- The child lives in a rural or remote area;
- The work hours of the child’s guardian (or guardian’s partner) are hours when no other approved child care service is available; or
- The child’s guardian (or guardian’s partner) is caring for three or more children who have not yet started school.
Click here—— to download Family information booklet; guildelines, registration and application form.